i just quit my job working for this sketchy company.if you see the ad for a factory outlet where you make 2000 a month, STAY AWAY!

Th owner dan is a lying decieving man. ill try to explain how the scam works as clearly as possible. during training they lie to you saying you wil be working 6 days a week from 10:00-6:00. they also lie about he job.

they say to make the 2000/mo., all you need to do is complete 60 demos a month. they say that as long as you show up six days a week, you are promised 60 demos a month. they lied straight to my face saying that someone will take care of setting up all the demos, all i have to do is go to the persons house and do the demo for them. i was fine with it sounded easy enough.

well it turns out that no one sets up apointments for you, you have to go door to door for 12 hours a day trying to convince people to let you in there house so you can clean there carpet for free. they also said that all the people who have been working there for years, (the people in on this scam) just wear casual clothes because they kno what they are doing so they dont need to look professional. and all the new people, (the ones geting scammed) need to wear slacks and a tie because we dont kno what we are doing so we need to look like we know what we are dong. now since you need to go door to door trying to set these demos up by yourself, you can definately get some people to agree to let you do the demo, but looking like a salesman, no one wants you in there house because they know your gonna try and sell them something.

this way, you are still running around advertising the product, but you cant set 60 demos by yourself loking like a salesman, so ultimately, dan doesnt need to pay you 2000 a month. now you just worked over 300 hours advertising this vacuum for free. now the people in on the scam wear casual clothes so that people dont think they are a salesman and they can get way more demos set up. and they make you work in the ghetto so that you ae dealing with people who dont have too much money, so of course they arent gonna buy it for 2795.

when they say no to that offer, you call your boss and he immediatley knocks of 800-1000 from the price. so now if you even sell it, he can pay as litle as commission as possible. than of course the people in on the scam go to nicer niegborhoods so that they can sell the vacuums and actually make some comission. so now your running around the ghetto advertising this *** for free, and if you sell one, dan makes all the money, not you.

i also found it kind of funny that on the first day, he said if you dont like the job after a few days, (and he knows you wont like it cause he knows he lied to you about the job) just give it month and see after that. i thought he was just trying to tell us to give it a chance, but i later realized it was becuase he knows your not gona like the job, and you wont even notice that you arent gonna get paid *** until the end of the month comes around and you dont get any money. then you quit the job and dan goes on hiring a new round of people to do the same thing to. that is wy this ad is on craigslist 24/7 and they are always hiring.

his company is based around lies and tricking unsuspecting people into doing free advertisement for this *** bag.

*** you dan from dj enterprise.your fromer employee, taylor brandt

Had an Experience with DJ Enterprises Cleaning Services?

Comments

Regardless if this is a scam, it is not cool to pressure people to come into their homes!It's a safety issue and I am not letting in someone I don't know.

I felt that it was incredibly pushy and even when I said no, the sales woman did not let up.Also, I am unsure of why they came to Las Vegas, but the phone number (and these posts) are from the East Bay, CA.

I recently got hired her.Along with my boyfriend and my friend/old employee.

During my interview he was staring a my *** (which were not revealing at all!!) and talking to me about I'm beautiful and perfect for the job. He was polite to my boyfriend until he asked of we were together. Then he began to be very rude to him criticizing how he hadn't been working for 5 months. In the end all 3 of us got hired.

Myfriend missed her first day due to her daughters pneumonia. He said it would be ok of she came back the next day but to ask him questions about the previous day in private with him. During the class she asked one question: How much does it cost? I answered $2,995.

He yelled at both of us, took us to a private "conference room" where he began to yell louder and degrade us. He was ranting about him keeping his personal life private and how dare we interrupt the class. The entire class could here every word down the hall and thru closed doors. Needless to say we stormed out and quit after such disrespect.

My bf still works there but has has the flu for a little over a week.

So I'm assuming he's not going to get paid for the work he will be doing the rest of the month.And by the way now the names are PJ/Pasha (owner Persian guy) & Mark (side short white crook #2)

sfg25
to BethanyChanae #883440

First lets make this clear, I'm not interested in BIG WOMEN so don't flatter yourself thinking I'm staring at your whatever you called it>> LOL

2nd) why won't you just tell the truth?that you were in the parking lot in front of the business smoking pot on your 1st day of training??

blunt wrappers & all on the ground?? sending ur posse in the office wrecking like ***... wow taht's really professional.. did you tell them how you quit working at the post office because you use to litteraly cry for working a normal 8 hour shift???

lol lazy ppl always want to make money but not work...

3rd) your friend didn't call in she just didn't show up. & the whole reason why we went to the conferance room is because u guys were chit chatting & bsing, so when you got confronted OH IM STRESSED OUT??? lol

last thing how do you call in sick on your first day at the job??? if your really sivck are you going to say UMMM Im sick with flu so i need 10 days off ???

LMFAO so let me get this straight you want to call in 10 days when you haven't worked 1 day & you want to get paid????typical lazy person, no wonder you havn't worked in 6 months & collecting welfare..by the way you didn't storm out you three all got FIRED!!!!!!!

sfg25
to BethanyChanae #883449

LAZY BROKE PPL ARE ALWAYS GONNA COMPLAIN OF WHY THEY AIN'T GOT IT... STOP HATING & WORK FOR YOURS LIKE WE ALL DID. BUT NO JUST SIT ON YOUR COUCH & HATE ON PPL THAT WORKED HARD TO GET TO WHERE THEY AT

MARK

*** Kirbys i love em!just dont like workin for them haha.

them trip are hella hard to win but if you make it, than thats wassup, while i was there i enjoyed my time workin. it was hard but the people you meet there like taylor and ... sugabutta haha and all yall other *** ishella ***.

but besides that and goin hella places and just jokin around in the van and shittt smokin hella cigs u kn0 the *** that happens behind the scenes that was fun but not getting paid after workin yo *** off a whole month in the blazin sun or in the rain thats not okay so im not hattin but i aint appreciatin either sincerly former employeee!!!Ellaine :grin

Well since everyone else seems like their 2 cents matters, I guess I'll put mine in.

First of all, Mr .............I'll answer your question simply.

Why would a company like Kirby go out of their way to scam people? Hmmm.... tough question. Maybe cause they're *** everyone just like every other company out there?

One big headed douche bag on top of the company making lots of money while everyone else is getting raped by him. And plus, the kid or his mom or whoever it is has a point. They make you dress up in slacks and a button-up shirt with a tie to go sell $3000 vacuums? To poor people?

Sounds like a waste of time to me.And in my opinion, most sales positions, especially door to door sales positions, are worthless jobs unless you like lying through your teeth everyday.

to Anonymous #771094

Dum dum

DJ ENT Marketing INC is not a scam.You people who think its a scam don't know anything.

you worked there for 2 days. Its a sales job ***. I know people who make 5 grand a month there. Free trips to Vegas and other events.

They take care of you. Make enough sales they buy you a Rolex. DJ ENT Marketing INC is a remarkable business. Its just not for lazy people who don't want to work.

Go work for a fast food restaurant. Sales jobs are the most profitable careers around. How is it even a scam if all you did was take up space and didn't work. LOL.

You don't get paid for nothing.You work hard for you money.

Ok, I also was with the company when this kid was working, you showed up 3 days after training and quit, and had your mother call in to demand $500, who is Scamming Who?

Taylor didn’t write this, His mother did, She Never Worked Here!

Maricela, what’s your real name, or are you just posting to be a part of something? I bet you showed up for work on Monday after training and Assumed you knew everything so you never came back, sorry your first day you didn't see sales. If you actually got off paying only $100 then you’re a thief, and so is your mother. Probably stole that Kirby from a hard working person. I mean this is the person telling others not to work with positive, motivated people? How did Dan rip you off if you never worked more than a day? If someone is sarcastic with you, you might have a poor attitude? Whens The Last time You Had It Checked? TooSmart to have a job? People, look at the comments of our actual representative. All Positive. Scam Artist's My Foot.

Ask Anyone That Owns One!

to A Kirby Rep. #847731

The product is amazing.The owner FYI who's name is now "PJ/Pasha" is not meeting the standards of the product.

Whether want to admit it or not this is a scam because there are specific terms which he can control to make it so the employee does not receive any compensation for their time worked. That is a SCAM! The people who show up and do what they are asked, still get placed in situations preventing them from meetin "quota" and they never get paid. It's a scam!!

Suk it Tf ip and try running a respectable business and you wouldn't have everyone who's had the horror of doing business with you, putting the horrible truth about you onthe internet! And by the way! Only scams are online everyday with wording that literally has nothing to do with the actual position. I called about bing a "RECEPTIONIST"!

This is not a receptionist job.Sorry boo but you're bullshiit